By registering for any free download, promotion e-course or membership site from Beth Kempton, provided via Do What You Love Ltd, you agree to the following Terms & Conditions
- You acknowledge that all sales are final and no refunds will be given before, during or after class. Membership site subscriptions can be cancelled at any time.
- You acknowledge that Do What You Love reserves the right to change advertised content (to content of an equivalent or higher value), or the published class date at any time.
- You acknowledge that any e-courses will be run online via a password-protected classroom and that it is your responsibility to ensure that you have a decent internet connection to view class content including videos.
- You give permission for your email address to be added to the Beth Kempton/ Do What You Love mailing list. We will not pass your details to any third parties. You can unsubscribe at any time, but if you do unsubscribe you acknowledge that you may not receive all class-related information (as this will be sent to you via email).
- You confirm that you are purchasing a single license for this course for your individual use only.
- You acknowledge that the course organisers reserve the right to delete any inappropriate comments in the classroom or any of the class-related community spaces, in order to provide and maintain a supportive classroom environment.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties. All sales are handled by our registered company Do What You Love Ltd (registered address: Ground Floor, Maclaren House, Talbot Road, Manchester, UK M32 0FP).
Online course delivery policy
All our courses are delivered online in password-protected classrooms. We do not deliver physical products in the post, but rather provide you access via a unique account on bethkempton.com or our sister site dowhatyouloveforlife.com. This classroom will be available from at least two days prior to the start of class (except where you register after class has begun, or book a static class, in which case it will be available immediately). If you need any support please contact us via email to [email protected] so our team can assist you.